First day of school
- Grades 1-5: Tuesday, Sept. 6
- Grades 6 and 9: Tuesday, Sept. 6
- Grades 7-8 and 10-12: Wednesday, Sept. 7
- Kindergarten start dates vary – find more information below.
- Special education center-based students will receive information from their case manager about their first day of school.
Students in transitional grades 6 and 9 will start school on Tuesday, Sept. 6 to give them an opportunity to acclimate to their new building. Students in grades 7-8 and 10-12 will begin school on Wednesday, Sept. 7.
1:1 MEETINGS WITH YOUR KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
Tuesday, Sept. 6 and Wednesday, Sept. 7 Incoming kindergarten students and their families meet one-to-one with their teachers. Schools will contact families to schedule appointments.
Thursday, Sept. 8, half our kindergartners will attend their first day of school. Friday, Sept. 9, the other half of the kindergartners will attend their first day. Schools will let you know which day to attend.
ALL KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ATTEND
Monday, Sept. 12