Parents and Students,
Below is very important information as MCA testing begins this week. Please read it and discuss with your student so we can have a very successful MCA testing period.
Thursday, April 21: Reading MCA test for grades 5,6,7,8
Tuesday, April 26: Math MCA test for grades 5,6,7,8
May 3rd and 4th: Science MCA tests are conducted in science class
*For parent drop off, it is crucial that you have your student arrive to school on time. Late students are not allowed to enter the testing environment once started.
- Student cell phones and wearable devices must be turned off and placed in their locker, or will be stored in a sealed envelope at the teacher's desk during the MCA tests to maintain test security.
- Students must bring their Chromebook (fully charged the night before) and the charger to school
- Students must bring wired headphones for the tests (no wireless or bluetooth headphones allowed)
- Students may bring water and a book to read if they finish the test early
- Our classrooms are a silent for the entire testing session to ensure a fair and consistent testing environment for all of our students
We recommend that students get a good night's sleep and eat well in the morning of the test.
We encourage all students to try their best in each test.
If families have any questions please email jennifer_holtgrewe@